‘For me, the bulimia was about stuffing my emotions. So I stopped suppressing my feelings.’ – Cheryl James
As with all eating disorders, a number of different influences can lead to the development of bulimia. Bulimia can be an extremely distressing condition, often taking over the life of the sufferer. Bulimics often have a mixture of negative emotions relating to the disorder including shame and isolation.
We understand how this disorder can impact self-confidence and create terrible mood swings and depression.
Coaching, hypnotherapy and NLP can help by:
· changing your relationship with food
· improving self-confidence and self-esteem
· overcoming any issues/traumas that have led to the disorder
· finding different methods of coping with stress
· motivating you to be healthier